Ok, so I've decided to join the blogger bandwagon. Its been a long time coming... you see I'm someone who is'nt able to express herself properly through the spoken word...I have all these thoughts in my head, some of them pretty interesting (if i may say so myself) but don't express them to others for fear of ridicule and rejection I guess. Sometimes I just get all muddled up even trying.
So whats the next best thing? To put it down on paper, just empty my head completely, get rid of all the clutter which is affecting my mind. Ok, but again why blog, I could just as well keep a journal, right? I used to, at least. But I guess I want to really share my thoughts with others in cyber space, maybe someone else may relate to what and how I feel. Maybe someone can give me constructive feedback.. who knows? (The assumption I make here is that 'someone, somewhere' will read my blog).
I've spent many years now reading all the self-help gurus' books, a few years online trawling for help on how to help myself. You may ask whats wrong with me... well, nothing really...its just for the longest time now, I've had this hunger inside, to KNOW myself. What am I here for? What are my talents? What is my life's Purpose? Yes, that's the question that's been niggling inside me for most of my adult life.
Wednesday, November 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment